Posts by category
- Category: Uncategorised
- Celebrating disabled talent at this year’s RIDI Awards
- Let’s go back to the future and make cinema more accessible for deaf people
- The game is changing for the way blind people see the world
- Seven key points from the new PRCA Diversity & Inclusion Guidelines
- BME PR Pros/PRWeek Mentoring Scheme Launches to Help BME Pros Thrive
- Will 2018 be the Year of Truly Accessible Public Transport?
- Eddie Kirkwood rubbishes the idea disabled people are less productive
- What does the PRCA Digital PR and Communications Report 2017 mean for Accessible and Inclusive Communications?
- What’s your organisation’s New Year resolutions?
- Greggs and the Jesus sausage roll parable: food for thought?
- AI is talking back to help disabled people
- Tesco Christmas advert brings division, comfort and joy!
- It’s Time to End Racist Soap Adverts Forever
- Dig deeper, look closer, think bigger, it’s Black History Month
- Conversations without fear: language and etiquette
- Reach diverse audiences through communications
- The truth gap, diversity and PR